Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Ate Day2x! ^_^




Today is September 17, 2008. My ate Dulce turns 27 today! hehe. I actually have two older sisters. The one celebrating her birthday today is the younger of the two. My ate Day2 is the "quirkier" of the two. She loves listening to music and she loves her friends and of course her family. She is currently working in a travel agency owned by my uncle. She loves her work since she gets to meet different types of people.



What I like most about my sister is that she is very thoughtful. Most of the time, she would bring back home donuts for me. And even though I do not ask, she gives me money as extra allowance. Since she is my sibling, it cannot be avoided that sometimes we end up quarreling over trivial things, especially when it comes to who uses the PC first. Sibling rivalry, as they would say. But even with the frequent skirmishes, I still love my ate. And she's tuning 27 now! Ate is old! And I'm getting older too. Hehe.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE DAY2x!



No comments: