
-Ginny's Bulletin Post-
my most hated word is
PRIDE..
bCoz wen I have it..
- i always dont want 2 b d first to d d step 2 be with someone
- i always try 2 hide my feelings
- i dont want others 2 know that im hurt
- im afraid of letting sum1 know he's special
- im afraid 2 love sum1 whom i think cant love me back
- im so aware of what others think dat i cant do what i want
- im not happy
- and in the end, i lose everything without trying to have it...
-end of Ginny's post-
I certainly am missing my friends. But I think I'm too stuck up to admit it to them openly. I'm afraid of being rejected, I guess...
I certainly am missing my friends. But I think I'm too stuck up to admit it to them openly. I'm afraid of being rejected, I guess...

No comments:
Post a Comment