I never expected to learn much from my OJT...
but I ended up learning quite a lot.
But among all the things that I learned, only one thing was valuable enough, that it changed the way I think of others.
I learned the value of true Friendship.
It was there at Cebu where I got to know the friends who I now consider as the "TRUEST" among the rest.
and so, I set myself a goal.
No matter what happens, I will see them again. I will go to Batangas so that I could somehow spend some time with the friends I had missed all my life - the friends who I always wanted, but never had, until now.
I will see them again. I will be with them again. I promise...
(for: Ramjel, Jobert, Felix, Mark, Joy and Sarah)
(photo taken by Ginny Lee Magbanua at Alicia Tower Residences)

No comments:
Post a Comment