For such a short time being away, I wonder why everything feels so different. Everything seems to have changed.
I'm still finding it hard to revert back to the way I "used to be". I find it hard to do the things I used to do here. It seems harder to study and it's hard to excel. It seems that I have no good reason to do them anymore.
It seems much harder to talk to people. It seems even much harder to express myself to others.
It's hard when you got no one to listen to you.
Has everything really changed? Or is it me who changed?
I find it hard to smile nowadays. I know I'm not happy. For one, right now I can't be with the people whom I really want to be with.
My friends, I want you to know that I sorely miss all of you. It was with you that I felt that I truly belonged.
I sorely miss all of you. I really do...
I just hope that I am somehow missed by you too...
I'm still finding it hard to revert back to the way I "used to be". I find it hard to do the things I used to do here. It seems harder to study and it's hard to excel. It seems that I have no good reason to do them anymore.
It seems much harder to talk to people. It seems even much harder to express myself to others.
It's hard when you got no one to listen to you.
Has everything really changed? Or is it me who changed?
I find it hard to smile nowadays. I know I'm not happy. For one, right now I can't be with the people whom I really want to be with.
My friends, I want you to know that I sorely miss all of you. It was with you that I felt that I truly belonged.
I sorely miss all of you. I really do...
I just hope that I am somehow missed by you too...

No comments:
Post a Comment