Woke up alone today. My sisters went to work and my mom went to attend a ceremony at my brother's school. Of course dad is overseas. So when I woke up today I was alone at home.
I don't really feel sad about it (right now that is).
But I would like my day to be "happier".
I'm done 'crying over spilled milk'.
So rather than dwell on my insecurities and pity myself for being alone, I'd ought to make the most out of my life.
I'm really hoping for a better day.
Though I admit, somewhere at the back of my mind, I still cherish those people. I still want to be with them. But I already made up my mind. What I'm wishing for is truly impossible. It will get me nowhere dwelling on those thoughts.
I hope for a better day. So I pray...
I don't really feel sad about it (right now that is).
But I would like my day to be "happier".
I'm done 'crying over spilled milk'.
So rather than dwell on my insecurities and pity myself for being alone, I'd ought to make the most out of my life.
I'm really hoping for a better day.
Though I admit, somewhere at the back of my mind, I still cherish those people. I still want to be with them. But I already made up my mind. What I'm wishing for is truly impossible. It will get me nowhere dwelling on those thoughts.
I hope for a better day. So I pray...

1 comment:
i clicked on ur page coz of the word ALIAS - thought ur a fan of ms. garne's show, but i also clicked on it coz ur from and iligan and i'm a bit surprised to see an engineering student write this way. way to go...
Post a Comment